Osage Hills offers lessons 7 days a week year-round! Riders may start at any time. From beginner riders to advanced equestrians, everyone can benefit from and enjoy lessons at Osage Hills.
- English and western lessons offered
- School horses available; students may also haul in horses
- Equipment provided for beginners
- Adults and children encouraged!
- Partial lease options available
For riders who are interested in competing, Osage Hills attends many local dressage shows, combined training events, and hunter paces. Many school horses are available for shows and several have won multiple year-end awards and championships!
- Private lesson (approximately 1 hour)
- Private lessons offer students a chance to receive individual attention, fine-tune techniques, and work toward specific goals.
- Single lesson- $50
- Package of 4 lessons- $180 ($20 savings!)
- Semi-private/group lesson (approximately 1.5 hours)
- Semi-private/group lessons facilitate independent riding, add a social component to barn time, and prepare students for show environments.
- Single lesson- $45
- Package of 4 semi-private lessons- $160 ($20 savings!)
- Schooling show- $35
- Rated show- $50 if multiple students are competing; $100 for single student
- Lesson horse usage fee
- Schooling show- $40
- Rated show- $50
- Hauling fee- $.50/mile
Competitors are expected to clean their tack before a show. Competitors are expected to arrive at the barn before the show to help with morning chores and load their tack and horse. Competitors are also required to return to the barn after the show to help unload horses and equipment. If two students are sharing a horse, they may decide to split pre and post-show chores between them (e.g. one student does pre-show chores, the other does post-show chores). Failure to abide by this policy will result in a $30 charge.