Osage Hills Equestrian Centers offers full-care boarding for horses of all breeds and disciplines. Your horse will receive the highest level of care, service, and personal attention from the staff.
Full care board: $650/month
Training with full care board: $1,250/month
Weekly lessons or training rides are required for all boarders.
- Bermuda/native grass mix hay from the farm’s own hay meadow. The hay meadow is carefully managed and is regularly fertilized and sprayed to ensure high-quality hay.
- Twice daily feeding of quality feed appropriate for your horse.
- Feeding of owner-provided supplements.
- Daily turnout in a small group or private setting.
- Private stall bedded with shavings that’s cleaned daily.
- Fresh water in pastures and stalls.
- Blanketing during inclement weather.
- Fly spray/sheet/mask application.
- Unlimited use of both arenas.
- Coordination of vet and farrier services.
- Horse trailer parking.
- Meeting with veterinarian:
- $25 minimum fee for scheduled veterinary appointments
- $45/hour fee for scheduled appointments on-site at Osage Hills Equestrian Center
- $100/hour fee for after-hours appoints on-site at OHEC or at veterinary clinic. (Hauling fee of $.75/mile not included.)
- Farrier rates:
- $45 trims
- $60 draft trims
- $90 front shoes
- $110 full shoes