Osage Hills Equestrian Centers offers full-care boarding for horses of all breeds and disciplines. Your horse will receive the highest level of care, service, and personal attention from the staff.
- Bermuda/native grass mix hay from the farm’s own hay meadow. The hay meadow is carefully managed and is regularly fertilized and sprayed to ensure high-quality hay.
- Twice daily feeding of quality feed appropriate for your horse.
- Feeding of owner-provided supplements.
- Daily turnout in a small group or private setting.
- Private stall bedded with shavings that’s cleaned daily.
- Fresh water in pastures and stalls.
- Blanketing during inclement weather.
- Fly spray/sheet/mask application.
- Unlimited use of both arenas.
- Coordination of vet and farrier services.
- Horse trailer parking.
- Additional services, like horse handling for vet or farrier, or application of medicine or treatment for injuries, are available for a small fee.
Full care board: $600/month.